The entire North Sound Oral & Facial Surgery team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.Schedule Today
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- We are pre-screening all of our patients during their confirmation telephone call. Questions we are asking our patients include:
- Do you have a fever or felt feverish recently?
- Are you having any shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms?
- Have you recently experienced loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with anyone confirmed to be COVID-19 positive?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days?
- We are requesting all of our patients to complete their health questionnaires online prior to their office visit. If the patient is unable to do this, then we request they arrive early to their appointment. We will bring the questionnaire to their vehicle.
- We are performing temperature checks on all our patients.
- We are requesting all patients who will be seen at our office to wear a face covering.
- We are requesting our patients to call our office upon arrival into the practice parking lot to let us know they are here. We will either text or call them to come into the building to check in.
- Escorts for our patients are asked to wait in their car until the procedure has been completed. We will provide post-operative instructions online, written instructions, and instructions via telephone.
- We are scheduling our patients to minimize the number of patients in our office at any one time and to assist with maintaining social distancing.
- We are using online consultations to decrease the number of patient visits when appropriate.
- We will be calling our patients for follow-up care to minimize their need to return to the office for a visit.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- Our entire team will be wearing masks while they are at work and they will all have their temperatures checked upon arrival to work.
- We have fabricated barriers to be used at our front desk.
- We will continue to use personal protective equipment as we have in the past, along with the use of plastic shields.
- We will continue to use the most current sterilization procedures that are available.
- We use hospital grade disinfectants in our treatment rooms after every patient visit.
- We are routinely disinfecting our public areas in the office multiple times throughout the day.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At North Sound Oral & Facial Surgery , we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (360) 293-2808.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.Call Us